BioDrop-DUO UV/Vis spectrophotometer has two measurement modes: a unique in-built sample port unrivalled dsDNA detection limit of 1ng/µl PLUS a cuvette holder for the revolutionary BioDrop CUVETTE 125, ideal for highly concentrated samples.
BioDrop-DUO is quick and easy to use. It has a large capacitive colour touch screen with on-board software for data acquisition and analysis. Pre-programmed methods for DNA, RNA, oligos and proteins in the onboard software reduce the time from measurement to results. In addition, data generated using the onboard software can be stored internally or transferred using a USB memory stick. Alternatively, both the PC-only and standalone instruments can be controlled using a PC and BioDrop Resolution Software. Users can also choose an optional built-in thermal printer for maximum flexibility.
BioDrop-DUO has an in-built sample port with no moving parts. Because the pathlength doesn’t move, the instrument provides excellent reproducibility. Measure-ments are also highly accurate because the pathlength is specified to +/- 5um.
- Never have to calibrate the in-built sample port uses no moving parts providing outstanding measurement performance
- First of its kind in-built sample port for micro-volume measurements
- Fast operation – switch on and measure a DNA sample in <4 seconds with only 4 screen touches
- Large, high-resolution, capacitive colour touchscreen on standalone instrument
- The in-built sample port is easy to clean and maintain
- USB connectivity for easy PC connection or data export
- BioDrop Resolution Life Science PC software for powerful analysis
|BioDrop Duo PC||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-60|
|BioDrop Duo PC+ Biodrop 125||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-60-125|
|BioDrop Duo PC+ Biodrop 125 CN||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-60-125-CN|
|BioDrop Duo||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-61|
|BioDrop Duo + BioDrop 125||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-61-125|
|BioDrop Duo + BioDrop 125 CN||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-61-125-CN|
|BioDrop Duo with Printer||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-62|