BioDrop-uLITE is the only choice for micro-volume measurement when you need speed without sacrificing accuracy or precision. With no moving parts, the unique in-built sample port offers unrivalled performance delivering a dsDNA detection limit of 1ng/µL. Because the pathlength doesn’t change, the instrument provides excellent measurement reproducibility. Measurements made with the BioDrop uLITE are also highly accurate because the pathlength is specified to +/- 5m
BioDrop-uLITE has a large capacitive colour touchscreen with on-board software for data acquisition and analysis. Pre-programmed methods for DNA, RNA, oligos and proteins in the on-board software reduce the time from measurement to results. In addition, data generated using the on-board software can be stored internally or transferred using a USB memory stick. Alternatively, both the PC-only and standalone instruments can be controlled using a PC and BioDrop Resolution Software. Users can also choose an optional built-in thermal printer for maximum flexibility.
BioDrop-uLITE has an in-built sample port that is easy to use: simply pipette 0.5µL or more in the centre and measure. Cleaning the port is easy; simply wipe with a lint-free tissue and the µLITE is ready to make the next measurement.
- Never have to calibrate the in-built sample port uses no moving parts providing outstanding measurement performance
- First of its kind in-built sample port for micro-volume measurements
- Fast operation – switch on and measure a DNA sample in <4 seconds with only 4 screen touches
- Large, high-resolution, capacitive colour touchscreen on standalone instrument
- The in-built sample port is easy to clean and maintain
- USB connectivity for easy PC connection or data export
- BioDrop Resolution Life Science PC software for powerful analysis
|BioDrop µLITE PC||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-50|
|BioDrop µLITE||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-51|
|BioDrop µLITE with Printer||1 Unit||Biodrop||80-3006-52|