High-throughput quantitation of firefly (Photinus pyralis) luciferase expression in mammalian cells requires highly sensitive reagents that can adapt to continuous-process robotic systems. Bright-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System is designed specifically to meet the needs of continuous-process systems by providing robust, homogeneous assay chemistry that achieves high assay sensitivity and approximately 30-minute signal half-life without prior sample processing. These attributes also benefit those of you who are using fewer samples but still require high sensitivity and ease of use.
Features – Benefits
- No Sample Preprocessing : No need to remove culture medium or wash cells prior to adding assay reagent. Grow and assay cells directly in the same multiwell plate.
- Increased Sensitivity : Up to tenfold more light intensity than other homogeneous luciferase assay reagents.
- Improved Assay Precision and Reproducibility : Less sensitive to mixing conditions, sample evaporation and pipetting errors.
- Convenience : Simply mix buffer with lyophilized substrate and add to cells in culture medium; no need to thaw or measure before use.
- Choose Your Configuration : Learn more about our custom options for this product at: www.promega.com/custom/
|Bright-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System||10ml||Promega||E2610|
|Bright-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System||100ml||Promega||E2620|
|Bright-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System||10 x 100ml||Promega||E2650|