The Colorfluor 200 BW blue/white light illuminator is equipped with an adjustable intensity blue LED light source, suitable for most blue light excitable nucleic acid and protein stains on the market. On the top of the Illuminator is an amber filter providing excellent light filtration for viewing stained signals on gels. Also provided is a white backlight board for the observation of colorimetric signals stained on gels. Three selectable blue light formats are available (ON, Epi, and OFF).
- Large view area: 200 mm x 200mm
- 2 in 1 Illuminator: Including epi blue light, white backlight. High sensitivity with low background noise
- Adjustable blue light intensity: Continuous from 50% to 100%
- Amber light filter panel for viewing stained signals on Gels
- Convenient sample tray design
- Low energy consumption
The light sources equipped within Colorfluor 200BW illuminator are blue and white LED lights. Wide range of blue light excited fluorescence applications may be processed through light source excitations:
- Blue light applications: Alexa™ 488, cy2, SYBR Safe, SYBR Green, SYBR Gold, SYPRO Ruby, FITC, ethidium bromide, etc….
- Epi Blue Light applications: Fluorescent dye conjugated antibody binding signal observation on western blot
- White backlight board is good for coomassie blue and silver stain image solution.
|ColorFluor 200 BW Transilluminator Blue Light||1 Unit||Avegene||CF200BW|