The CytoTox-ONE™ Homogeneous Membrane Integrity Assay is a fluorometric method for estimating the number of nonviable cells present in multiwell plates. The CytoTox-ONE™ Assay rapidly measures the release of lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) from cells with a damaged membrane. LDH released into the culture medium is measured with a 10-minute coupled enzymatic assay that results in the conversion of resazurin into a fluorescent resorufin product. The amount of fluorescence produced is proportional to the number of lysed cells using a 96- or 384-well format. The CytoTox-ONE™ Reagent does not damage normal healthy cells; therefore the reactions to measure released LDH can be performed directly in a homogeneous format in assay wells containing a mixed population of viable and damaged cells.
The CytoTox-ONE™ Homogeneous Membrane Integrity Assay, HTP (Cat.# G7892), offers convenient, alternative packaging for processing multiple plates. Each bottle of reagent supplied with the system is sufficient to perform 500 assays in a 96-well format or 2,000 assays in a 384-well format when the recommended volumes are used.
Features – Benefits
- Save Time: Complete the assay in the cell culture plate, eliminating the sample transfer step common in many LDH assays; the plates are incubated for 10 minutes before reading data, compared to 30 minutes or more with classic LDH assays.
- Multiplex This Assay: Perform multiple assays on one sample with other homogeneous cell-based assays from Promega.
- Adapt Protocol to Your Needs: Completed assays can be read over several hours after the provided stop solution has been added while still maintaining good signal.
- Automate This Assay: Validated automated methods available at: www.promega.com/automethods/
- Choose Your Configuration: Learn more about our custom options for this product at: www.promega.com/custom/
- Cytotoxicity determination.
- Total cell number determination.
|CytoTox-ONE(TM) Homogen Membrn Integrity Assay||200-800 assay||Promega||G7890|
|CytoTox-ONE(TM) Homogen Membrn Integrity Assay||1000-4000 assay||Promega||G7891|
|CytoTox-ONE(TM) Homogen Membrane Integrity Assay, HTP||HTP||Promega||G7892|