The Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System is a homogeneous reagent system that enables fast and simple quantitation of a stable luminescent signal from two reporter genes in a single sample. This convenient “add-and-read” system generates both firefly and Renilla luciferase luminescence signals from cells that have not been preconditioned or prelysed. The Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System provides high Z´-factors for cell-based, high-throughput screening applications. With the Dual-Glo® System, internal controls can be established to minimize sample variability by reducing false-positive and false-negative readings caused by nonspecific factors such as cytotoxicity. In the Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay, the activity of the primary reporter is correlated with the effect of specific stimuli, and the activity of the co-transfected control reporter provides an internal control to normalize results. The system is optimized for batch processing both 96- and 384-well plates and is compatible with a wide variety of mammalian cell culture media.
Features – Benefits
- Increased Precision and Accuracy : Normalize primary reporter results with an internal control, a co-reporter that minimizes effects of cell number and health, transfection efficiency and nonspecific cellular responses.
- Homogeneous Format : Perform fewer steps. Assay cells directly in growth medium for both reporters. No centrifugation or lysis steps required.
- Stable Signal : Obtain flexibility for either batch or continuous processing of 96- and 384-well plates. Each luminescent signal can be measured for up to 2 hours after reagent addition.
- Convenience : Screen efficiently with simple, two-step assay ideal for any luminometer. On-board injectors not required.
- Wide Dynamic Range : Analyze high and low reporter activity without sample dilution. Linear over at least 6 logs of enzyme concentration for each reporter.
- Choose Your Configuration : Learn more about our custom options for this product at: www.promega.com/custom/
|Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System||10ml||Promega||E2920|
|Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System||100ml||Promega||E2940|
|Dual-Glo® Luciferase Assay System||10 x 100ml||Promega||E2980|