EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate enables live cell kinetic measurements, streamlining assay development and multiplexing with other lytic assays. EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate provides the ability to measure Renilla luciferase luminescence for at least 24 hours after substrate addition, with up to tenfold higher signal-to-background ratios than wildtype coelenterazines.
EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate is a uniquely engineered coelenterazine with protected oxidation sites, which minimizes substrate degradation and autoluminescence (background) in cell culture, while it extends the luminescent signal to accommodate microplates without the need for auto-injectors. The result is that EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate overcomes the key limitations of wildtype coelenterazines by providing an automation-friendly, highly sensitive substrate for Renilla luciferase-based gene reporter and BRET applications.
Features – Benefits
- Live Cell Assay : Generate kinetic profiles for reporter gene, BRET and RNAi applications.
- Kinetic Reporter Gene Analysis : Conserve test compounds as you create response profiles in real time to generate more data-rich results.
- Streamlined Assay Development and Screening : Rapidly obtain optimal assay parameters through repeat measurements using only a single cell population. Increase your sample throughput using microplates without time-consuming per-sample reagent injection steps.
- Designed for Multiplexing : Perform more dynamic experiments using the same sample set by pairing with any lytic assay.
- High Signal-to-Background Ratios : Reliably quantitate low levels of expression for reporter gene detection and BRET.
- Choose Your Configuration : Learn more about our custom options for this product at: www.promega.com/custom/
|EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate||0.34mg||Promega||E6481|
|EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate||3.4mg||Promega||E6482|
|EnduRen™ Live Cell Substrate||34mg||Promega||E6485|