FuGENE® 6 Transfection Reagent is a nonliposomal formulation designed to transfect plasmid DNA into a wide variety of cell lines with high efficiency and low toxicity. The protocol does not require removal of serum or culture medium and does not require washing or changing of medium after introducing the reagent/DNA complex.
Features – Benefits
- More Biologically Relevant : Very low toxicity; less impact on biology.
- Simple Protocol : No culture changes; less variability; compatible with serum.
- Effective in Many Cell Types : Used in thousands of publications.
- Ideal for Use with Luciferase Assays : More expression; sensitive results.
- Transfection reporter gene assays.
- Protein expression.
- Protein purification.
- Cancer research.
- Stem cell research.
- Cell signaling.
|FuGENE® 6 Transfection Reagent||1ml||Promega||E2691|
|FuGENE® 6 Transfection Reagent||5 x 1ml||Promega||E2692|
|FuGENE® 6 Transfection Reagent||0.5ml||Promega||E2693|