FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent is a novel, nonliposomal formulation designed to transfect DNA into a wide variety of cell lines with high efficiency and low toxicity. The protocol does not require removal of serum or culture medium and does not require washing or changing of medium after introducing the reagent/DNA complex. Additionally, the FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent has been shown to support transfection in chemically defined media and does not contain any animal-derived components.
Features – Benefits
- More Biologically Relevant : Low toxicity, less impact on biology.
- Simple Protocol : No culture changes, less variability, compatible with serum.
- Effective in Many Cell Types : Online database with over 40 cell types, including primary and stem cells.
- Ideal for Use with Luciferase Assays : More expression, sensitive results.
- Transfection reporter gene assays.
- Protein expression.
- Protein purification.
- Cancer research.
- Stem cell research.
- Cell signaling.
|FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent||1ml||Promega||E2311|
|FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent||5 x 1ml||Promega||E2312|