Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS 20 is a compact, low-cost, easy-to-use, Visible spectrophotometer designed for classrooms and routine laboratories. A simple, 4-step measurement process and optional VISIONlite™ software make the GENESYS 20 the most cost-effective, visible spectrophotometer available.
Multiple purpose capabilities allow you to measure a wide range of analytes.
Precise and Reliable
- Compact footprint provides a space-saving, convenient systemâ€š Intuitive keyboard with integrated controls and LCD display
- Routine measurements require just a few keystrokes
- Direct measurement of routine absorbance or transmittance data
- Concentration mode for single point standard or factor-based quantitative analysis
- Optional holders for test tubes and long path cells to 50mm
- User-selectable choice of five languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Bidirectional RS-232-C interface
Low Cost of Ownership
- Cleanable, chemical-resistant surfaces and rugged design withstands harsh laboratory environments
- Few moving parts; virtually maintenance-free operation
- Choose instrument with or without integral printer
10mm cell holder, dust cover, and U.S. power cord.
|Genesys 20 Visible Spectrophotometer||1 Unit||Thermo Scientific||4004-000|