This portable imaging system is specifically designed to offer the same sensitivity as traditional systems on the market for detection of blue light excitable fluorescent dye signals on DNA/RNA/protein gels without exposure to the dangerous UV light. Equipped with a high quality 9 megapixel camera and blue LED light sources, this system is able to provide image documentation for both fluorescent and colorimetric applications.
- Highly efficient performance on blue light excitable fluorescent dye detection
- High power blue LED with optical lens design, sensitivity can reach 1 ng DNA per band
- VGA out display, excellent for educational purposes
- USB port for data transfer and thermal printer connectivity
- Small & portable
- User friendly, standalone operation
Both blue and white light sources suitable for the following applications:
- Blue light Applications: Protein stains, such as SYPRO Ruby, SYBR Safe, SYBR Green, SYBR Gold and DNA stains, such asEcosafe (PIE product) applications.
- White light applications: Coomassie blue/silver stained protein gels, colorimetric western blots, colony plates and so on
|Glite 965 BW LED Light Documentation||1 Unit||Avegene||Glite 965 BW|