The GloMax® 20/20 Luminometer combines instrumentation and software in a complete solution that includes bioluminescent assays, protocols and support. The GloMax® 20/20 Luminometer is an ultrasensitive, versatile and affordable luminometer designed for use with any Promega bioluminescent assay. The touch screen interface provides comprehensive instrument control and data collection. Optional modules for fluorescence detection provide additional flexibility.
The option of an intelligently designed internal auto-injection system is an added convenience and meets the demands of the Dual-Luciferase® Assay. Software setup wizards guide the user through a brief process when establishing new protocols. New users can set up protocols and operate the instrument without a steep learning curve. Promega protocols are preloaded in the software to help users get started. The user can quickly select the protocol of interest and begin running assays directly to an Excel® spreadsheet, where data can be analyzed quickly and easily.
Features – Benefits
- Ultrasensitivity: Quantitate low-level luminescence samples with confidence.
- Wide Dynamic Range: Measure both dim and bright samples without sample dilution.
- Easy Protocol Setup: Promega protocols are preloaded for easy implementation.
- Accessible Injector System: Completely visible plumbing allows inspection of tubing and tips.
- Touch Screen Interface: Simple to operate.
- Convenient Data Handling: Record data to a printer in real-time or export data to Excel®.
- Flexibility: Options available for up to two auto-injectors to meet your experimental needs.
- Reporter assays.
- Cell viability assays.
- Apoptosis assays.
- Protein assays.
- Kinase assays.
- ADME assays.
|GloMax(R) 20/20 Luminometer System||1 Unit||Promega||E5311|
|GloMax(R) 20/20 Luminometer System w/Single Auto-injector||1 Unit||Promega||E5321|
|GloMax(R) 20/20 Luminometer System w/Dual Auto-injector||1 Unit||Promega||E5331|