The GloMax® Discover System is a high-performance multimode detection instrument developed with Promega reagent chemistries to provide a simple means of detecting advanced chemistries. This instrument provides researchers superior luminescence sensitivity and dynamic range for both strong and weak bioluminescence experimental samples, as well as a seamless integration with Promega’s industry leading bioluminescent assays. GloMax® Discover also provides flexible use of filters for fluorescence intensity, BRET, FRET, filtered luminescence and UV-visible absorbance measurements.
The instrument is operated by an integrated Tablet PC, which provides quick and easy navigation through the control options. Exporting your results is made seamless with a variety of options, including exporting to your local data network. The GloMax® Discover software will provide many of the required technical elements of a part 11 compliant system (user authentication and authorization, data integrity and protection, electronic signatures and audit trails) when used with the appropriate laboratory workflow.
Features – Benefits
- Integrated with Promega Assays: Developed and optimized with Promega cell and gene reporter assays for seamless workflow; you will be up and running faster.
- Easy-to-Use: Simple Tablet PC touch screen navigation with full PC capabilities and a state-of-the-art graphical user interface.
- Superior Performance: Broader dynamic range, better sensitivity and lower well-to-well cross talk for more usable data from your experiment.
- Cost-Effective: Spend less time optimizing.
- Connected to Your Workflow: Use as a standalone instrument or integrate into your high-throughput automated workflow; export data to your laboratory network; enable part 11 compliance (user authentication and authorization, data integrity and protection, electronic signatures and audit trails) when used with the appropriate laboratory workflow.
- Integration with Promega reagent chemistries for detection of fluorescence intensity, BRET, FRET, filtered luminescence and UV-visible absorbance assays.
- Integration into low- and medium-throughput automation workflows.
- Optimization with Promega cell and gene reporter assays.