The GloMax® Explorer System is a high-performance multimode detection instrument developed with Promega reagents to provide a simple means of detecting advanced chemistries. This instrument provides superior luminescence sensitivity and dynamic range for both strong and weak bioluminescence experimental samples as well as seamless integration with Promega industry-leading bioluminescence assays.
GloMax® Explorer measures luminescence, fluorescence intensity and visible absorbance.. The instrument is operated by an integrated tablet PC, which provides quick and easy navigation through the control options. Exporting your results is easy with a variety of options, including export to your local data network. The GloMax® Explorer software provides many of the required technical elements of a part 11-compliant system (user authentication and authorization, data integrity and protection, electronic signatures and audit trails) when used with the appropriate laboratory workflow.
Features – Benefits
- Get Up and Running Faster with Integrated Promega Assays: Developed and optimized with Promega cell and gene reporter assays for seamless workflow.
- Enjoy Ease of Use: Simple tablet PC touch screen navigation with full PC capabilities and state-of-the-art graphical user interface.
- Experience Superior Performance: Broader dynamic range, better sensitivity and lower well-to-well cross talk for more usable data from your experiment.
- Spend Less Time Optimizing.
- Connect to Your Workflow: Use as a standalone instrument or integrate into your high-throughput automated workflow.
- Export Data to your Laboratory Network: The software provides many of the required technical elements of a part 11-compliant system (user authentication and authorization, data integrity and protection, electronic signatures and audit trails) when used with the appropriate laboratory workflow.
- Integration with Promega reagent chemistries for detection of luminescence, fluorescence intensity and visible absorbance assays.
- Integration into low- and medium-throughput automation workflows.
- Optimization with Promega cell and gene reporter assays.
|GloMax(R) Explorer Fully Loaded Model||1 Unit||Promega||GM3500|
|GloMax(R) Explorer Luminometer/Fluorometer Instrument||1 Unit||Promega||GM3510|