Experience improved PCR performance with GoTaq® DNA Polymerase products. GoTaq® DNA Polymerase is a proprietary formulation of Taq DNA polymerase that gives robust amplification equal to and in some cases superior to that of standard Taq DNA polymerase. GoTaq® DNA Polymerase comes in a variety of formulations to give you maximum flexibility, control and convenience. GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase is also available.
GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase allows you to optimize enzyme and magnesium concentration in your PCR. The supplied 5X Green and Colorless Flexi Reaction Buffers do not contain magnesium. A separate tube of 25mM MgCl2 is supplied, giving you maximum control over your reaction conditions. MgCl2 is also available separately.
GoTaq® DNA Polymerase provides improved amplification with the convenience of reaction buffers containing magnesium. The 5X GoTaq® Green and Colorless Reaction Buffers supplied with GoTaq® DNA Polymerase contain MgCl2 at a concentration of 7.5mM for a final concentration of 1.5mM in the 1X reaction.
The 5X Green and 5X Colorless Reaction Buffers supplied with GoTaq® enzymes allow you to go directly from thermal cycler to gel analysis. These buffers contain a compound that increases sample density, so that samples sink easily into wells of an agarose gel. The green buffer also contains two dyes (yellow and blue) that separate to allow easy monitoring during electrophoresis. The blue dye comigrates at the same rate as 3–5kb DNA fragments in a 1% agarose gel. The yellow dye migrates ahead of primers (<50bp). Use the green reaction buffer for direct-to-gel analysis after amplification and the colorless reaction buffer for post-amplification analysis by fluorescence or absorbance without prior DNA purification.
For ultimate convenience, choose GoTaq® Colorless Master Mix or GoTaq® Green Master Mix. Both are premixed, ready-to-use 2X solutions that contain GoTaq® DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and reaction buffer at optimal concentrations for efficient amplification of DNA templates by PCR. GoTaq® Green Master Mix also includes two dyes (blue and yellow) that allow monitoring of progress during electrophoresis. GoTaq® Colorless Master Mix has the same formulation as the GoTaq® Green Master Mix but does not include the dyes. Both also include Nuclease-Free Water. Reactions assembled with the GoTaq® Master Mixes have sufficient density for direct loading onto agarose gels.
Features – Benefits
- Improve Performance: Experience better PCR performance with this buffer and enzyme formulation. With GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase, you have the option to titrate Mg2+concentration in your reactions.
- Improve Productivity: Go directly from PCR to gel analysis. Green GoTaq® Reaction Buffer serves as both reaction buffer and gel-loading solution.
- Keep Your Cycling Conditions: Directly substitute GoTaq® products, with either Colorless or Green Reaction Buffer, in your current PCR application—no need to change cycling parameters.
- Use With PCR Enhancers: GoTaq® DNA Polymerase is compatible with PCR enhancers such as betaine and DMSO. Neither compound affects the color or characteristics of the GoTaq® Green Reaction Buffer.
- Fast and Convenient: GoTaq® Green Master Mix offers the ultimate in convenience. Reactions can be set up in less than a minute; simply add your template, water and primers and go!
|GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase||100u||Promega||M8291|
|GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase||500u||Promega||M8295|
|GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase||2500u||Promega||M8296|
|GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase||5000u||Promega||M8297|
|GoTaq® Flexi DNA Polymerase||10000u||Promega||M8298|
|GoTaq® DNA Polymerase||100u||Promega||M3001|
|GoTaq® DNA Polymerase||500u||Promega||M3005|
|GoTaq® DNA Polymerase||2500u||Promega||M3008|
|GoTaq® Green Master Mix||100 reactions||Promega||M7122|
|GoTaq® Green Master Mix||1000 reactions||Promega||M7123|
|GoTaq® Colorless Master Mix||100 reactions||Promega||M7132|
|GoTaq® Colorless Master Mix||1000 reactions||Promega||M7133|