GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase contains the high-performance GoTaq® DNA Polymerase bound to a proprietary antibody that blocks polymerase activity. The polymerase activity is restored during the initial denaturation step when the amplification reactions are heated at 94–95°C for two minutes. This enables hot-start PCR, where polymerase activity is eliminated or minimized at temperatures below 70°C. GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase exhibits 5´→3´ exonuclease activity. The enzyme is supplied with a tube of 25mM MgCl2 to optimize the magnesium concentration in your reactions. It is also supplied with 5X Green GoTaq® Flexi Buffer and 5X Colorless GoTaq® Flexi Buffer. The buffers contain a compound that increases sample density so that samples sink easily into wells of an agarose gel. The green buffer also contains two dyes (yellow and blue) that separate to allow easy monitoring during electrophoresis. Use the green reaction buffer for direct-to-gel analysis after amplification and the colorless reaction buffer for amplifications where the dyes may interfere with post-amplification analysis such as fluorescence or absorbance testing.
GoTaq® Hot Start Master Mixes are premixed, ready-to-use solutions containing GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase, magnesium, dNTPs and buffer. Reactions can be set up in less than a minute at room temperature; simply add your template, water and primers. Available with either green or colorless reaction buffers, which also serve as loading buffers, allowing you to go directly from thermal cycler to gel analysis. GoTaq® Hot Start Master Mixes offer the specificity and sensitivity of an antibody-based hot-start polymerase in a convenient, easy-to-use, time-saving format.
Features – Benefits
- Enhanced Yield, Sensitivity and Specificity : The proven, robust amplification and sensitivity of GoTaq® DNA Polymerase now with built-in hot start to deliver even more superior results.
- Ease of Use : Set up your reaction at room temperature—no need to set up on ice.
- Higher Yield : Two-minute activation saves time and ensures maximum enzyme activity.
- Higher Specificity : Minimize nonspecific amplification and primer-dimers.
- Improve Productivity : Go directly from PCR to gel analysis. Green GoTaq® Reaction Buffer serves as both reaction buffer and gel-loading solution.
- Convenience : One tube, one pipetting step. Only add template and primers when using the master mixes.
- Optimization : Control the magnesium concentration in your reaction for specialized templates when using the standalone polymerase.
|GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase||100u||Promega||M5001|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase||500u||Promega||M5005|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase||2500u||Promega||M5006|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase||10000u||Promega||M5008|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Green Master Mix||100 reactions||Promega||M5122|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Green Master Mix||1000 reactions||Promega||M5123|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Colorless Master Mix||100 reactions||Promega||M5132|
|GoTaq® Hot Start Colorless Master Mix||1000 reactions||Promega||M5133|