GoTaq® Long PCR Master Mix contains the high-performance GoTaq® Hot Start Polymerase in a specially formulated mixture with a proprietary thermostable proofreading polymerase. This optimized enzyme mixture allows efficient amplification of up to 40kb from lambda DNA or 30kb from human genomic DNA. The presence of a proofreading enzyme to repair DNA mismatches and a highly processive polymerase allows the polymerase to continue to elongate the DNA much further, resulting in longer DNA amplification.
The optimized formulation of the GoTaq® Long PCR Master Mix components enables simple reaction setup and provides consistently efficient, accurate and robust amplification of long DNA amplicons.
Features – Benefits
The proven robust amplification using GoTaq® Polymerase is now available for long-range PCR (up to 30kb gDNA).
- Easy : Hot-start master mix for convenient handling and simple setup.
- Enhanced : Yield, sensitivity and specificity with optimized components.
- Accurate : Blend of thermostable DNA polymerases with enhanced processivity and proofreading.
- Confident : Control primer pair and human genomic DNA template to perform control reactions and test template quality.
- Efficient : Perfect for cloning genes, mutational analysis and DNA sequencing.
|GoTaq® Long PCR Master Mix||100 reactions||Promega||M4021|