The HaloTag® Mammalian Protein Purification System (Cat.# G6790) is an optimized kit for purification of HaloTag® fusion proteins from mammalian cell culture lysates. HaloTag® fusion proteins form a highly specific and covalent bond with the HaloLink™ Resin. The covalent binding coupled with the low nonspecific binding of the HaloLink™ Resin provides superior purity and recovery of recombinant proteins from cultured mammalian cells, even at low expression levels. The HaloTag® Mammalian Protein Detection and Purification System (Cat.# G6795) also includes HaloTag® TMRDirect™ Ligand. The simple-to-use fluorescent detection of the HaloTag® fusion facilitates rapid optimization of expression and purification conditions.
Features – Benefits
- Purify More Protein : HaloLink™ Resin covalently binds >7mg/ml of HaloTag® fusion protein (10X more capacity compared to FLAG®). Recovery is highly efficient, commonly >75%.
- Higher Purity : Covalent capture allows extensive and/or stringent washes without loss of bound protein, resulting in very low (<0.1%) nonspecific binding and a highly pure protein.
- Easily Scalable : Scale up and down, important for obtaining mg-plus quantities.
- Optimized for Mammalian Protein Expression : The HaloTag® platform allows flexibility to move between purification, pull-downs and cellular imaging with a single construct.
- Purification of HaloTag® fusion proteins from mammalian cell culture lysates.
|HaloTag® Mammalian Protein Detection and Purification System||1 each||Promega||G6795|
|HaloTag® Mammalian Protein Purification System||1 each||Promega||G6790|
|HaloTag® Mammalian Protein Detection and Purification System Sample Pack||1 each||Promega||G6799|
|HaloTag® TMRDirect™ Ligand||30μl||Promega||G2991|
|Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, 50X||1ml||Promega||G6521|