The HaloTag® Mammalian Pull-Down Systems (Cat.# G6500, G6504 and G6509) are designed to capture and purify intracellular binary and higher order protein complexes, including transient or weakly interacting partners.
HaloTag® Mammalian Pull-Down System (Cat.# G6504) includes buffers and resin necessary to perform a HaloTag® pull-down.
HaloTag® Mammalian Pull-Down and Labeling System (Cat.# G6500) includes everything in G6504 plus the HaloTag® TMRDirect™ Ligand, which allows correlative cellular localization and real-time imaging studies.
HaloTag® Complete Pull-Down System (Cat.# G6509) includes everything in G6500 plus a starter cloning system, Wizard® SV Gel and PCR Clean-Up System, and FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent.
The HaloTag® Control Vector provides protein expression of the HaloTag® protein in mammalian cells, E. coli or in vitro expression systems dependent on human cytomegalovirus (CMV) intermediate early enhancer, T7 or SP6 RNA polymerase promoters. It can be used as a control for any HaloTag® experimental system and can be used for both stable and transient HaloTag® expression in mammalian cells; for stable expression, co-transfection with a vector containing a selectable marker is required.
The Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, 50X, is a mixture of six different protease inhibitors with different target protease specificities. This product is provided in a freeze-dried format and can be reconstituted using either 100% ethanol or DMSO.
The Mammalian Lysis Buffer is designed for use with HaloTag® Mammalian-based expression systems such as the HaloTag® Mammalian Pull-Down and Labeling Systems (referenced here) as well as the HaloCHIP™ System (Cat.# G9410). Formulation consists of 50mM Tris-HCl, 150mM NaCl, 1% Triton® X-100 and 0.1% sodium deoxycholate (pH 7.5).
Related Services: Mass Spec Services.
Features – Benefits
- Rapid, Efficient and Covalent Capture of Binary and Higher Order Complexes Directly from Lysates : Improved capture of protein partners, including transient interactions.
- High Purity and Low Background : Improved accuracy in identification of proteins; covalent attachment allows bait protein to remain behind if desired.
- Ability to Fluorescently Label the Same Genetic Fusion : Correlate complex capture with cellular localization.
- Compatibility with All Downstream Methods of Analysis : Freedom to identify complexes in variety of applications including mass spectrometry.
- Protein interaction analysis.
|HaloTag® Complete Pull-Down System||1 each||Promega||G6509|
|HaloTag® Mammalian Pull-Down and Labeling System||24 reactions||Promega||G6500|
|HaloTag® Mammalian Pull-Down System||24 reactions||Promega||G6504|
|HaloTag® Control Vector||20μg||Promega||G6591|
|Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, 50X||1ml||Promega||G6521|
|Mammalian Lysis Buffer||40ml||Promega||G9381|