HDAC-Glo™ Class IIa and HDAC-Glo™ 2 Assays
Features – Benefits
- Provide Relevant Insight into Compound Effects in Biological Setting: Make better decisions about your compound library early in drug screening.
- Panel of Screening Tools Allows Comprehensive Screening of HDAC Activity: Easy detection of Class IIa or Isozyme 2 in the same, convenient platform.
- Highly Sensitive: Feel confident because you can see more. Obtain a dynamic range 10- to 100-fold higher than comparable fluorescence methods.
- Flexible Format: Determine inhibitor performance in both biochemical and predictive cell-based formats using viable cells or in vitro with cell extracts or purified recombinant enzymes.
- Simple Measurement of Deacetylating Activities: Easy implementation from benchtop to screening with a single-reagent-addition, homogeneous, add-mix-measure protocol.
- Fast Data Acquisition in as Little as 15 Minutes: Achieve maximum signal in as little as 15 minutes with persistent glow-type steady-state signal, making the protocol amenable to automation in high-throughput formats and compatible with luminometers without injectors.
- Robust Detection: Minimize assay interference often encountered with fluorescent assays with robust, bioluminescence-based detection. This technology also allows you to multiplex with cell-health assays, offering more biologically relevant data within a predictive, cell-based context.
- Determine HDAC inhibitor potency using purified enzymes, extracts or cells directly in culture plates.
- Selectively profile HDAC inhibitors with purified enzymes.
- Correlate HDAC inhibitor potency with cellular fate in same-well multiplexed viability assays.
- Determine off-target HDAC effects of compounds
|HDAC-Glo™ Class IIa Assay||10 ml||Promega||G9560|
|HDAC-Glo™ 2 Assay||10 ml||Promega||G9590|