The MagneGST™ Protein Purification System provides a simple, rapid and reliable method for the purification of glutathione-S-transferase (GST) fusion proteins. Immobilized glutathione paramagnetic particles (MagneGST™ Particles) are used to isolate GST-tagged protein directly from a crude or cleared lysate using either a manual or automated procedure and requires use of a magnetic stand. GST-tagged proteins can be purified on a small scale from 1ml of culture or on a large scale using more than 50ml of culture. Samples also can be processed using a robotic platform. MagneGST™ particles are supplied as a 25% slurry and have a binding capacity of 5–10mg of GST protein per 1ml of settled resin.
Features – Benefits
- Simple : One-step purification of multiple samples with easy handling.
- Quick : After cell lysis, no requirement for high-speed centrifugation to clear lysate.
- Scalable : Scalable protocol using 1–50ml of cell culture.
- Efficient : Achieve high yields with little or no nonspecific background.
- Protein purification of glutathione-S-transferase fusion proteins from cleared or crude E. coli cell lysate.
- High-throughput purification of GST-tagged proteins using automated platforms.
|MagneGST™ Protein Purification System||40 reactions||Promega||V8600|
|MagneGST™ Protein Purification System||200 reactions||Promega||V8603|
|MagneGST™ Glutathione Particles||4ml||Promega||V8611|
|MagneGST™ Glutathione Particles||20ml||Promega||V8612|