The Maxwell® Rapid Sample Concentrator (RSC) Instrument is an automated nucleic acid purification system that will process up to 16 samples in a single run. Used in combination with prefilled reagent cartridges, the Maxwell® RSC can purify DNA or RNA from a wide range of sample types. The intuitive graphical user interface makes the instrument easy to use, and the integrated Quantus™ Fluorometer lets you collect purification and quantification data in one report.
With Maxwell® RSC you will be able to:
- Quantitate your purified samples using the Quantus™ Fluorometer.
- Ensure downstream success with consistent, reliable results.
- Keep your lab running with comprehensive service and support.
- Maximize bench space with the compact instrument footprint.
Maxwell® RSC Instrument Specifications
- Processing Time: 30–60 minutes (depending on sample type and method)
- Number of Samples: Up to 16
- Weight: 24.2lb (11kg)
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 13 × 13.6 × 11.8 inches (330.2 × 345.2 × 299.7mm)
- Power Requirements: 100–240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.5A
- Fuse: 250VAC, 2.5A, low breaking capacity, time-lag fuse (AC250V, T2.5AL, 5 × 20mm)
- UV Bulb: Average lifetime approximately 6,000 hours, length 135.9mm, diameter 16mm, 4W, 0.17A current, 29V, spectral peak F 253.7, UV output 0.9W
Available Kit :
Maxwell® RSC simplyRNA Tissue, Maxwell® RSC Cell DNA, Maxwell® RSC simplyRNA Blood, Maxwell® RSC simplyRNA Cells, Maxwell® RSC Blood DNA, Maxwell® 16 LEV Plant DNA Kit,Maxwell® 16 LEV Plant RNA Kit, Maxwell® RSC RNA FFPE Kit, Maxwell® RSC DNA FFPE Kit, Maxwell(R) RSC miRNA Tissue Kit, Maxwell(R) 16 miRNA Tissue Kit, Maxwell® RSC Circulating Cell Free Plasma Kit, Maxwell(R) RSC Plant DNA Kit, Maxwell(R) RSC Plant RNA Kit, Maxwell(R) RSC Whole Blood DNA Kit, Maxwell(R) RSC PureFood GMO and Authentication Kit.
|Maxwell(R) 16 Instrument||1 Unit||Promega||AS2000|
|Maxwell(R) 16 MDx Instrument||1 Unit||Promega||AS3000|
|Maxwell® 16 Forensic Instrument||1 Unit||Promega||AS3060|
|Maxwell® RSC System||1 Unit||Promega||AS4500|