The QuantiFluor® dsDNA System contains a fluorescent DNA-binding dye that enables sensitive quantitation of small amounts of double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) in solution. The quantitation of dsDNA is a very important step in many biological applications, particularly in standard molecular biology techniques. The dye shows minimal binding to single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) and RNA, allowing specific quantitation of dsDNA.
Features – Benefits
- Experience Minimal Binding : Highly specific to dsDNA; minimal binding to ssDNA, RNA, protein and interfering compounds.
- Increase Your Sensitivity : Significantly increased sensitivity compared to absorbance at 260nm (NanoDrop® spectrophotometer) for low-concentration samples. Performs better or equal to PicoGreen® dye and can detect as little as 50pg/ml.
- Set Up Quickly and Easily : System includes all required reagents to quickly set up and quantitate dsDNA.
- Use with Promega Instruments : Pre-optimized on both the Quantus™ Fluorometer and GloMax®-Multi+ Instrument.
- Use for Next-Gen Sequencing : Successfully used in several Next-Gen Sequencing systems, including Illumina (HiSeq/miSeq), Roche (454) and LifeTech (ion Torrent and ion Proton) systems.
- Quantification of double-stranded DNA using fluorescent methods.
- Quantification of dsDNA prior to next-gen sequencing (see citations).
|QuantiFluor® dsDNA System||1ml||Promega||E2670|
|QuantiFluor® dsDNA Sample Ki||1 each||Promega||E2671|
|0.5ml PCR Tubes||50 pack||Promega||E4941|
|0.5ml PCR Tubes||200 pack||Promega||E4941|