The QuantiFluor® ssDNA System contains a fluorescent dye that enables sensitive quantitation of small amounts of single-stranded (ssDNA) in solution. Detecting and quantitating ssDNA is useful for a variety of research interests in molecular biology. These include studying ssDNA viruses, quantitating short synthetic ssDNA probes for site-directed mutagenesis, analysis of first-strand cDNAs and quantitating bisulfite-converted DNA to study DNA methylation.
Features – Benefits
- Increase Your Sensitivity : Significantly increased sensitivity compared to absorbance at 260nm (NanoDrop® spectrophotometer) for low-concentration samples.
- Save Precious Sample for Downstream Assays : Less template DNA required than spectrophotometry.
- Set Up Quickly and Easily : System includes all required reagents to quickly set up and quantitate ssDNA.
- Experience Flexible Instrument Compatibility : Use easily on both the QuantiFluor® Fluorometer and GloMax®-Multi Instrument. This system also can be used on any fluorescent instrument with appropriate optical channels.
- Remain Cost-Effective : Value priced for those customers who are cost-conscious and budget-constrained.
- Use with Promega Instruments: Pre-optimized on both the Quantus™ Fluorometer and GloMax®-Multi+ Instrument.
- ssDNA quantitation.
|QuantiFluor® ssDNA System||1ml||Promega||E3190|
|0.5ml PCR Tubes||50 pack||Promega||E4941|
|0.5ml PCR Tubes||200 pack||Promega||E4942|