The ReliaPrep™ FFPE gDNA Miniprep System provides a complete, all-inclusive method for purifying quality genomic DNA from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue without using hazardous solvents or overnight digestion. Genomic DNA can be isolated from FFPE tissue in approximately two and one-half hours with minimal hands-on time.
Features – Benefits
- Isolate Quality, Intact gDNA : Optimized lysis and binding conditions reverse modifications introduced by the fixation process, resulting in intact, amplifiable gDNA.
- Safely Deparaffinize Your Sample : Deparaffinization step occurs without harsh organic solvents.
- Save Time : Purify gDNA from FFPE tissue in less than two and one-half hours with minimal hands-on time. No overnight digestion required.
- Easy to Use : Minimal preparation time; simply add ethanol and go!
- Purification of genomic DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue (FFPE).
|ReliaPrep™ FFPE gDNA Miniprep System||10 reactions||Promega||A2351|
|ReliaPrep™ FFPE gDNA Miniprep System||100 reactions||Promega||A2352|
|ClickFit Microtube, 1.5ml||1,000/pack||Promega||V4741|