ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent is a novel formulation reagent designed to efficiently introduce DNA into a wide variety of cell lines. ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent has performed in commonly used adherent cell models and also in cells lines traditionally thought of as difficult to transfect such as suspension cells and stem cell-derived lines. This gentle, low-toxicity reagent allows cells to stay healthy and metabolically active during transfection-based experiments and offers an easy-to-use protocol that does not require removal of serum or culture medium prior to use. After introducing the reagent, DNA complex no washing or medium changes are required. ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent provides robust performance with minimal optimization allowing simple design of more relevant assays.
Features – Benefits
- Use the Best Cell Model for Your Study : ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent is effective in a broad range of cell lines including adherent cell models, suspension cells and stem cell-derived lines.
- Obtain Superior Transfection Efficiency : ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent improves the level of transfection in many cell lines.
- Maintain Healthy Cells : The low-toxicity reagent maintains cellular biology and metabolism during transfection to more accurately represent the biology being modeled.
- Simple Assay Design : An easy-to-use protocol that is robust across transfection conditions requiring minimal optimization.
- Transfection for reporter gene assays.
- Cell signaling.
- Cancer research.
- Stem cell research.
- Protein production.
|ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent||0.75ml||Promega||E4981|
|ViaFect™ Transfection Reagent||2 x 0.75ml||Promega||E4982|